Vacation Home Property Management Services
Your Beautiful Mountain Cabin Could Be Paying For Itself!
Here at Highlands Vacation Rentals we understand what makes a vacation home right for our guests. We make it our business to find vacation rentals of the highest standard that go above and beyond our guest's expectations. By providing the finest in vacation rentals we can ensure that our guest's vacation is a success no matter which property they decide to stay in.
We know what it takes to run a successful vacation rental management company. Providing quality homes, cleaned by quality housekeepers, and providing quality customer and concierge service is what sets us apart from the rest. Whether you are renting with us or putting your rental in our hands as an owner you can be sure that you are working with the best.
We have over 20 years of expertise managing vacation rentals in the Highlands/Cashiers area. Offering a passionate team of property managers, maintenance and cleaning staff ensures extraordinary care of your home. Our hotel level housekeeping team manages the cleanliness of our homes. By utilizing our own team, we are able to enhance the quality, efficiency, and affordability of our cleans. The care and upkeep of your home is our utmost priority.
Choose Peace of Mind with Highland's Vacation Rentals
- Inspectors know your property and will ensure housekeeping is on point and work orders are fulfilled in a timely manner - keeping you and your guests happy.
- 24/7 online reservations in real time allowing guests an easy booking experience.
- 24/7 responsive customer service and maintenance support team to respond to guests about any concerns they may have during their stay.
- Welcome baskets for each guest to show our appreciation, along with travel sized toiletries at no cost to you.
- Exceptional occupancy levels with high rate of satisfied guests.
- Final rental balance due 30 days in advance reduces cancellation losses.
- Rental Guardian Security Deposit Insurance Policy, paid by each guest, covers up to $3000 accidental damage. The guests can relax and enjoy themselves while your property stays protected.
- Owner portal access where you can view and create reservations, print statements and check on occupancy rate.
- All-inclusive management system with comprehensive marketing, photography, accounting, and all guest services.
- You will receive timely monthly statements and payments producing a steady source of passive income.
- Never worry about a guest call, our Customer Satisfaction team has it covered.
- Our housekeepers use a 41 point check-list for every cleaning and before each guest's arrival.
- Dynamic Pricing adjusts the nightly rates dependant on seasons and holidays.
"Highlands Vacation Rentals has been such a valuable partner for us! They are a full service management company, and have done a great job in all areas. They are professional, friendly, available, responsive, knowledgeable, and are always there when we need them. We couldn't be happier with HVR, and would highly recommend them to any homeowner hoping to rent a property in the Highlands area! Thank you for doing such a great job for us!" - Angela Morris-Long
"David & Lori Bee are the perfect property managers. At first we were apprehensive of turning over our homes after managing them ourselves for many years. The Bees have gone over and beyond our expectations on management and making sure each property is perfect for our guests. We could not ask for better caretakers! Thank you!!" - David Butler
"Best decision we made after deciding to put our house on the rental market was to hire David and Lori at Highlands Vacation Rentals to manage and lease our house. They have done a great job." - Russell Trippet
"We have been with David and Lori Bee for almost ten years now and they continue to provide us with excellent service on both of our rental properties. They are readily available, easily accessible and always dependable. If you are looking for someone to manage your rental property, please give them a call. You will not be disappointed!" - David Carlee